Ring ✆ 2670 1234, døgnvagt efter kl 15 samt weekend & helligdage

Ring her / Tap to Call
Home » Plumber » The plumber man

The plumber man

Plumbing Gentofte & North Zealand  tel. 2670 1234

We are a local, family run business who pride ourselves on the quality of the services it undertakes and the experience of the plumber who carry out the works.

Plumbing is a great way to improve the quality of life in your home.
We help you with replacement or need of repairing of leaking pipes, Taps, Radiators, District heating, Blocked Drains and Water problems, even Insurance cases can we help you with, so whether your job is big or small we can take care of it.

You´ll want to make sure you are choosing the right plumber for your home and your budget. 

Leakages underneath the sink and more space….

Leaks in or around the sink or the base of the faucet will gradually destroy your cabinets and countertops in kitchens and bathrooms. Signs of trouble: Puddles, dampness or water stains inside the cabinet. Loose plastic laminate near sink. A loose faucet base. Deteriorating caulk around sink. Stains on the ceiling below. 

We have all seen it, the cabinet is filled with pipes in a way that makes it impossible to fit a bucket. So why don´t you do something about it, as it just requires some planning in a new kitchen, but it is also possible afterwards as the pictures shows – check it out and get some inspiration or call us to do the job for you.

Our labour cost can be deducted.
Our labour cost can be deducted from your taxes under the danish tax system. You can earn a 33% refund of the invoiced labour cost for any of our plumbing jobs.
If you own your own residence and have the regular tax liability and pay property tax in Denmark and the work is done in your principal residence (or if you are renter with direct maintenance responsibility) you qualify for a deduction of up to DKK 12,000 per person for energy improvements or replacement of Radiator and Thermostatic valve, District heating units including Repairs upon this, Energy Pumps, etc.
For speciffic requirements, please contact the danish tax authorities (www.skat.dk).

The plumber man- all over in Greater Copenhagen area